Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Potato Turkeys

Potato Turkeys!!
Made on Thanksgiving.
 A fun family tradition.
Shared by my sister-in-law, Whitney.
 And there are prizes!
 
Wherever my brother and his wife are during Thanksgiving you can bet there are Potato Turkeys.  For years, I've heard about and seen pictures of them but this is the first year that we all got to share in the fun!  
Directions:
Take a potato.
Use the craft materials supplied.
Use your imagination.
And make a turkey.
The only rule is that it has to have a feather, to show that it is a turkey.

 Katy Perry, Harry Potter, Slash
 Mickey Mouse, Sumo wrestler
 Dog the bounty hunter
 Christmas tree
Rambo
A dog, flute player, Jessica Rabbit, a pole dancer ( yep, a "dancer" made by my cousin, Tracy, an elementary teacher. ), and the Christmas tree.
 This is the grand prize winner, "Slash".  Made by my cousin, Tara. :)
 Red Hat Society, a turkey and the dog.
And I had to put a picture of my grandma making her Red Hat Society Turkey.  She's so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment