Saturday, May 21, 2011

Vent

I am going to vent.
First time I've done this.
But it's my blog and I can.
So here it goes.
It should be short and sweet.

For those who have the opinion 
that a child need his "ass whooped", 
this is for you.

First,
you need to educate yourself on the effectiveness
and outcomes of  "ass whoopings" on children.


Next,
 educate yourself on the normal developmental stage of a child
and age appropriate behaviors.
Referenced below are links for a 5 year old's development.
The same age as my son.
The one you want me to beat for acting age appropriate.

Now,
  take a good look in the mirror and see how well all those "ass whoopings"
you may have had as a child made you a better person.


Finally, 
keep your mouth shut.

Thanks.

Now, I am going to stand up tall.
Straighten out my shirt.
Pull my hair back neatly.
And walk away.
Right after I do a karate kick, 
and a left and right jab
to your imaginary face.

Which, by the way, will be the only "ass whooping" you'll see.


1 comment: