Saturday, August 13, 2011

SWAGGER WAGON





I've switched to the dark side.
Well, maybe, just the "Mom" side.
That's right. 
The first brand new vehicle that I purchase, with only 27 miles on it, is this.




It's a 2011 VW Routan, fully loaded, with all the bells and whistles. 
If you don't have kids, you could care less what it features, and I'm officially not cool.
If you have kids, but don't have a van yet, you might be slightly jealous.
If you have kids, and have already switched to the "mom-mobile", you get it.
So, I may not be "cool" among my peers but my son thinks I'm SO cool.
That's what matters, right?
Marcus has been told that he is "officially demoted from the 'man club' now."
He vowed that the van was mine and would NOT be driving it.
However, it wasn't long before I noticed that the van would be missing from the driveway when he'd run places with the boys. Ha!!

My friend, Shannon, showed me this video and I thought it was hilarious.
The Swagger Wagon.
Sounds better than the "Mom-Mobile".

No comments:

Post a Comment