Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The stockings are hung.

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care....
 Well, almost all of them.
I ordered new stockings on the internet for the whole family this year.  Got the package yesterday and was beyond disappointed when Jaymeson's stocking was not included.  I immediately called customer service, only to be told that they normally would expedite the missing item out but all of the stockings in the style I purchased were sold out!  And, I couldn't return the others because they had been personalized with our names on them.  I was left with the option of ordering one that is the most like the others, which I reluctantly did, but it's not the same.  They're rushing the delivery of the substitute stocking  to get here on Friday, still holding a glimmer of hope that it may come a day early.  Santa is coming on Friday morning at our house since I am working all of this holiday weekend.  May not be a big deal, Santa will fill whatever stocking is available, but I will notice, and it will bother me. 
On the bright side, Jaymeson has his program tonight at New Horizon's and I am excited to hear all the beautiful and sweet voices of tots and pre-schoolers.  Maybe a few loud and yelling ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment