Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Twizzlers

Chip clips and bag clips, I love them.  I have a whole drawer full of them.  So handy.  Lots of things to use them for: chips, snack mixes, puff corns, frozen vegetable bags, hash brown bags, bags of rice...pretty much anything you want sealed to stay nice and fresh.  I even used them on a bag of Twizzlers recently.  I hate hard Twizzlers.  So the other day I go into the cupboard to get a little snack.  And I found the Twizzlers bag.







Yep, just the bag.  And the bag clip.  Sealed for freshness.  No Twizzlers.

This leads to one of my biggest pet peeves and a reminder to those who are guilty of this.  When you take the last item out of the container, throw it away, please!  I hate going to the cupboard, reaching inside a box of treats, and finding my fingers dancing along the walls of the box to find nothing!  It happens too frequently in my house.  But I had to laugh when I saw this Twizzlers bag, obviously empty, and there was enough energy to put the seal back on but not to actually throw it in the garbage!  This time the culprit was Jaymeson, according to his dad. :)



1 comment:

  1. HA! I love it! Keep bloggin. it makes me and my house seem more normal! :o)

    ReplyDelete