Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frozen

The boys are on the mend and we've made the most of being stuck inside the house these last few days.
Random dance parties through out the day have been a highlight.
Jaymeson's choice of music has been songs from the Alvin and The Chipmunks movie.  Earlier today I was trying to get them downloaded on the computer and it was going super slow.
Jaymeson said, "Hurry up Mommy, let's listen to my song!"
I replied, "I'm trying, but the computer froze."
He touched the screen and keyboard and said, "The computer isn't frozen, Mom!"
Ha!  
I love hearing things like this and need to write them down more often.  
They make me laugh.

Another simple thing that brought a smile to my face are these little curls coming in. 


They're cute.
I love them.






No comments:

Post a Comment